Don't know how to use them properly? Have a look at the Tutorial below!
Tutorial - Accessing the Codes
- Step 1: Go to the City area if you aren't already in it.
- Step 2: You should be able to see a yellow building somewhere near the fountain. Go toward it.
- Step 3: Try and find a circle sticking out of the yellow building, and move inside that circle.
- Note: If you cannot find the circle, it should say "NEW!" inside it, so look for that.
- Step 4: That's it! All you need to do now is redeem the codes from the list below...and enjoy the trails!
|Code||Reward||When it was added||Why it was added|
|Christmas||Holiday Crate Trail||Update 11 (12/15/2019)||To celebrate the addition of the Present Crate.|
|Spooky||Ghost Trail||Update 10 (10/5/2019)||To celebrate Halloween!|
|Fluff||Ghost Trail||Update 10 (10/5/2019)|
|Zigzag||Oli Zigzag Trail|
|SimulatorGame||Simulator Game Trail|
|TofuuTurtle||Mini Me Trail|
|MapHelp||f4ncyprio Trail||In honour of a player who helped making a map for Speed City.|
|OldGame||Speed Simulator Trail||In memory of the prequel of Speed City.|
|MapHelp2||0RKH Trail||In honour of a player who helped making a map for Speed City.|
|Portal||Bubble Trouble Trail||To celebrate the addition of the Shadow Dimension portal.|
The above codes have been tested, to see whether they work or not. If you try to redeem a code in this list, and it doesn't work, it may have expired. If this happens, please let us know about it in the comments!
|Code||Reward||When it was added||Why it was added||When it expired|
|Sand||Beach Crate Trail||Update 4 (3/17/2019)||To celebrate the addition of the Beach Crate.||Update 10 (10/5/2019)|
|Lightning||Asyzeul Trail||Update 10 (10/5/2019)|
|TofuuHair||Rainbow Shaggy Trail||Update 10 (10/5/2019)|
- Codes are not case-sensitive: "Zigzag", "ZIGZAG", and "zigzag" would all work equally.
- If you already have a trail but try redeeming the code that gives it, it will say inside the text box, "You already own this trail."
- Before Update 10 (the Halloween update), the best code seemed to be TofuuHair because the trail it gave has good multipliers.
- The best code for jump heights is Galaxy.
- Before a certain update, codes were redeemed in chat, rather than being redeemed at a building.
NOTICE: Before you comment, please do not spam/swear because this page has over 40,000 views in total and a lot of people will be disturbed when there are inappropriate comments. Please mind to be polite.